Cindy Crawford teamed up with French anti-aging specialist Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh to create an effective line of anti-aging serums that would revolutionize the skincare world. That was over 10 years ago. Now, Meaningful Beauty is recognized as one of the most popular anti-aging kits on the market. But many consumers are still wondering, will Meaningful Beauty make you look years younger like Cindy?
How it works:
The secret behind Meaningful Beauty lies in a remote region in the south of France, where scientists have cultivated a rare melon containing a powerful super-antioxidant called superoxide dismutase (SOD). Sometimes referred to as the “youth molecule” for its miraculous age-defying properties, SOD is believed to be one of the most powerful antioxidants known to science.
The products are designed to cleanse, protect, restore, revitalize and renew.
• Skin Softening Cleanser – a non-foaming cleanser that sweeps away makeup and impurities.
• Antioxidant Day crème Broad Spectrum SPF – an anti-wrinkle cream that protects skin from environmental damage
• Crème de Serum – a hydrating cream that protects against aging in three ways: antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid.
• Skin Brightening Décolleté and Neck Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 15 – A silky formula to firm, smooth, and revitalize the neglected chest and neck area. It supposedly diminishes age spots and brightens complexion.
• Lifting Eye Crème Advanced Formula – an eye cream that targets puffiness, dark circles, and crow’s feet.
• Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules – pearl-like capsules which firm, smooth, plump, and hydrate the skin. It targets facial expression creases.
• Glowing Serum –a light-weight serum designed to smooth and condition skin while encouraging cell renewal.
Sodium Hyaluronate – This salt absorbs up to 1,000 times its own weight in water. It moisturizes the skin and protects it against abrasion and damage.
Tocopheryl Acetate – Also known as vitamin E acetate, this ingredient penetrates deep into the skin where it is converted into vitamin E. It eliminates free radicals and reduces oxidative stress on cells.
Cassia Angustifolia – Cassia offers moisturizing effects similar to hyaluronic acid. It effectively repairs dry skin while providing long-lasting moisture.
- Affordable price
- Has a product for every step of a skincare regimen
- Contains SPF cream
- Smooth consistency
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Tedious application process
- Bad customer service
The problem with Meaningful Beauty does not lie in the creams themselves. In fact, we were quite impressed with the quality of the different products. What came up short for Meaningful Beauty were the long-term results. For a treatment that has so many products included, the only reason I could assume the results were lacking was the price. There are no “breakthrough” ingredients found in Meaningful Beauty, many of them are common anti-aging ingredients. The creams feel very nice on the skin, and do a great job at maintaining moisture balance, but there are other brands which may be more effective for just a bit more money.
$39.95 plus S&H
*The ingredients vary by product. A full list of each product and its ingredients can be found on the official meaningful beauty website.
Skin Softening Cleanser:
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Galactaric Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Octanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Biabolol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Sorbitan Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Octoxynol-11, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol.